In association with Mule Training UK
Our next workshop:
Cyber Security Intensive
Saturday 26 August 2017
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
Choose between attending either the morning or afternoon 3 hour workshop, which commences 09:30am and 14:00pm BST respectively.
The sessions have been designed to be interactive, and include group work to re-enforce understanding.
Purpose of Workshop
- To raise awareness to your risks from cyber attacks, and to realise that as a member of a business, any security solutions start with you
- To prepare you, and members of your supply chain to being cyber safe in your work environment
By the end of this 3 hour interactive workshop, participants will:
- Understand that business has a legal obligation to protect client and staff information
- Understand key Cyber Security concepts and terminology
- Understand the types of cyber attacks, why they are a risk, and the potential impact to you and your supply chain
- Know how to identify and assess cyber security threats in your business
- Recognise the potential impact of your identified risks, and take steps to reduce your biggest threat(s)
- Create, and take away your personlised cyber security “action plan”
- Choose between attending the morning or afternoon 3 hour workshop.
- Commences either 09:30am or 14:00pm BST respectively.
- The sessions have been designed to be interactive, and include group work to re-enforce understanding.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals – e.g. Accountants, Solicitors, Dentists
- Small business owners and their team
- Personnel responsible for security and information management – e.g. Compliance Officers, Information Officers (IO)
- Consultants & Coaches
- Anyone wishing to refresh their current knowledge and understanding
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Raised awarreness to cyber risk and knowing how to respond to an attack
- Reducing cyber risk to the organisation and individuals, which will reduce the likeihood of reputational risk and/or financial loss
- Bridge knowledge gap for a learning and development need in Cyber Security
- Identify areas of non-compliance, and solutions to resolve
- Provides partipants opportunties to reflect and evaluate on learnings during the workshop – great for CPD